My political career goes all the way back to November, 2021. A friend asked me to
apply for the vacant Eau Claire County Board seat in District 11. The Board appointed me. I was a longshot candidate, but
that April I won reelection. By 10-votes.
Yep, every vote counts.
- Cub Scout leader, 2018-2022.
- Congregational President, UUC, 2021-2022.
- Public leadership in Lions Club, Pure Water Paddlers, Toastmasters.
- CVTC Adjunct Instructor, CVTC, 2018-present.
- Boat builder and author of "Your Fifty Dollar Kayak".
- Presenter at Chippewa Valley Code Camp, 2017.
- Master's degree, Public Policy, Minnesota Humphrey Institute, 2011.
- North High and UWEC graduate, late 1990's.
- Software developer (C#, SQL, HTML/JS/CSS, PHP) since 2012.
- Real estate investor since 2010.